Centennial Park Cemetery Authority is South Australia’s largest provider of cremation, burial and memorial services. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and transforming the ordinary into extraordinary, one of these positions is waiting for you!
Working at Centennial Park
Manager Corporate Services
Centennial Park provides a stunningly beautiful community space that connects people through a rich tapestry of gardens, services, events and histories. The dedicated team at Centennial Park embody compassion, inclusion, excellence and innovation as they strive to serve the South Australian Community as the pre-eminent provider of cemetery, cremation and memorialisation services.
Reporting directly to the CEO, as a key member of the Senior Management Team, this role will proactively lead the Corporate Services function including Finance, IT and Records Management. The successful applicant will be a contemporary and commercial finance leader with a track record of collaborating with influence, to achieve organisational goals and strategic objectives.
In this role you will provide –
- strategic advice and support to the CEO and Board;
- oversight and management of all finance functions, including budgeting, financial reporting, funds management, business partnering and support for commercial decision making;
- strategic leadership and project management to ensure delivery of integrated IT systems;
- guidance and leadership to drive a continuous improvement culture;
- mentoring, motivation and development support for team members;
- cross departmental collaboration, innovation and direction to meet organisational goals.
This multi-dimensional role will suit a highly commercial, CA/CPA qualified professional keen to make an impact through strong financial management of complex assets and operations. Your professional experience, skill leading people and customer service focus will add value by enhancing the service offering, and ensuring Centennial Park is maintained to the highest standards for the benefit of the Community for generations to come.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to secure a high calibre candidate keen to join the leadership team of this highly customer centric, forward looking organisation dedicated to commemorating and celebrating life.
For a job and person specification, please visit henderconsulting.com.au.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Julie Brennan by email to email@example.com Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Julie on (08) 8100 8849.