The bereavement that goes with the loss of a loved one will affect your family both emotionally and financially. With some pre-planning you have the ability to relieve some of the stress from those closest to you and ensure that your wishes are known.
Numerous benefits exist when opting to pre-pay your funeral and cemetery arrangements;
- Your family will be relieved from financial burdens
- It makes financial sense because you can fix the price of your funeral and cemetery costs at today’s prices
- Provides you with greater choice including the ability to choose your desired burial or memorial position.
- You have the ability to cancel arrangements at any time and receive a refund (for Centennial Park products).
- You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known and are carried out.
- You may be able to maximise your pension entitlement. Under current legislation any money spent on a pre-paying funeral expenses are exempt from asset and means testing
- You can still choose your preferred funeral director
- Pre-paying reassures you and your family, and protects your family from unnecessary stress during a difficult time
Centennial Park is committed to providing quality products and services to the South Australian community.
Click here to download our pre-planning booklet.
Our consultants can assist you step by step with you pre-planning options. Please fill out your details below and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.