We have a proud history of providing the South Australian community with both traditional and contemporary products and services. As of 2023 Centennial Park maintains over 150,000 positions, both in burial and cremation. As community demographics continue to change so do their needs and expectations. We continually pursue new ideas and projects ensuring Centennial Park remains at the forefront of these needs.
Many of the future developments we are planning are unique concepts for Centennial Park. Meeting community needs and enhancing the visitor experience is the backbone of the concepts.
Community consultation will continue to occur to ensure our proposed initiatives and final products align with community expectations and needs.
Some highlights of our plans include:
- Maximising available land to continue providing for the burial needs of future generations
- The completion of a pre-eminent full monumentation burial area with designer headstones
- Garden area for outdoor funeral services
- Enhanced traffic management for vehicle and pedestrian access including improved Goodwood Road entrance
- Redevelopment of our entrances
At Centennial Park we take great pride in our park. We believe that the public of South Australia, in choosing Centennial Park as the final resting place for their loved ones, are entitled to expect the very highest standards. We are committed to the continual upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the cemetery and grounds in addition to developing new options.