Working at Centennial Park
Centennial Park Cemetery Authority is South Australia’s largest provider of cremation, burial and memorial services. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and transforming the ordinary into extraordinary, one of these positions is waiting for you!
Expressions of Interest – Cemetery Team Member
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Safety focused and a great team player
- Customer focused and able to handle sensitive situations well
- A good communicator and enjoy variety in your role
- A reliable person who prides themselves on doing a great job
- Excited about being mentored by some of the best employees in the business
Being part of Centennial Park, in our Operations Team means:-
- Working with a great group of People, who are passionate about the quality of service we provide
- Variety in your role as you rotate between grounds and gardens, the crematorium, and the burials teams
- Work/life balance – hours are typically Monday – Friday (with some weekend work on an as needs basis)
- Career development opportunities (licenses, tickets, opportunities to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and enhance the visitor experience)
- Priding yourself on doing a great job to support our customers, visitors and families at a difficult time
We are truly leaders in our field. If you have never considered our industry before and would like to learn more about these roles, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
Please call the People and Culture Team on (08) 8275 2234 for a confidential discussion.