Working at Centennial Park
Centennial Park Cemetery Authority is South Australia’s largest provider of cremation, burial and memorial services. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and transforming the ordinary into extraordinary, one of these positions is waiting for you!
Client Services Sales and Support Officer
At Centennial Park we provide a stunningly beautiful community space that connects people through a rich tapestry of gardens, services, events and stories. Our dedicated team embody compassion, inclusion, excellence and innovation as they strive to serve the South Australian community as the pre-eminent provider of cemetery, cremation and memorialisation services.
We have the privilege of helping hundreds of families every year plan for, carry out and memorialise one of the most significant experiences in life—saying a final, respectful goodbye to a loved one. As our Client Services Sales and Support Officer, you will play a critical role in ensuring every family receives the timely, quality service they deserve.
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing vital administrative support to our Client Services team, including generating and sending client correspondence, and investigating enquiries.
- Meeting with families in order to meet their memorialisation needs.
- Advising families and loved ones regarding their memorial arrangements and assisting them with purchases.
- Ensuring the team’s commercial objectives are met.
- Performing a range of general administration functions, such as filing and records maintenance.
- Liaising and fostering relationships with funeral directors and suppliers.
What you’ll need to be successful
This is a fast-paced role, with multiple responsibilities – some requiring great sensitivity and interpersonal skills, and others demanding exceptional efficiency and organisation.
You’ll of course need an unflappable, positive disposition, attention to detail, and the ability to rapidly shift focus.
Critical to your success in this role will be:
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, with strong skills in MS word and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level customer service
- Demonstrated experienced in meeting the needs of customers, presenting them with a range of products, services and solutions to meet those needs.
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills – including data entry and the ability to use multiple computerised systems whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and quality
A current driver’s licence is also required for this role.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role by close of business Wednesday, 3 July 2019 at email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Jones, Manager People and Culture on 8275 2203.
We look forward to hearing from you.