Centennial Park Cemetery Authority is South Australia’s largest provider of cremation, burial and memorial services. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and transforming the ordinary into extraordinary, one of these positions is waiting for you!
Working at Centennial Park
Coordinator Community Engagement
• Increase community engagement and foster collaborative stakeholder relationships
• Flexible working arrangements will be considered
At Centennial Park, we provide a stunningly beautiful community space that connects people through a rich tapestry of gardens, services, events and histories. Our dedicated team embody compassion, inclusion, excellence and innovation as they strive to serve the South Australian community as the pre-eminent provider of cemetery, cremation and memorialisation services.
Leading and managing the planning, development and delivery of innovative community engagement strategies, systems and services – this role is central to achieving key strategic objectives and will enable the Park to effectively meet community needs, and ensure sustainability of the organisation.
As the Coordinator Community Engagement, you will be responsible for developing and managing high level relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that critical communications, engagement, risks and opportunities are identified, analysed and managed. You will also be responsible for communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to increase an awareness of emerging community needs and to better equip the organisation to meet those needs.
Your specific tasks will include
• Increase community engagement to gain feedback on the satisfaction of existing services and identify emerging needs within a variety of community groups
• Utilise analytical information to identify trends and drive new growth opportunities and increased service utilisation
• Develop and implement plans which encourage community and stakeholder input to shape future strategic directions
• Provide research, planning, expert advice and effective operational management of community development and stakeholder engagement programs, to ensure strategic and
operational outcomes are met and the utilisation of resources is effective
• Plan, develop and establish highly innovative communication and engagement systems and services
• Collaboratively work with the Coordinator Marketing and Communications to facilitate events and activities that promote the Park
What you’ll need to be successful
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to present data in a meaningful way to assist with operational decisions
• Demonstrated skills in the development and implementation of operational business plans and growth strategies, delivered on time and within budget
• Highly developed relationship building skills, with the ability to initiate and maintain effective high level relationships and representation to foster collaboration with the public and private sectors
• Tertiary or post-secondary qualifications in Business Management, Strategic Planning, Communications or a field relating to community engagement
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• A current driver’s licence
The full position description is available on our website www.centennialpark.org
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role by Friday, 6 April 2018 at email@example.com
Part-time / job share arrangements will also be considered for this role, please advise your requirements in the covering letter.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Jones, Manager People and Culture on 8275 2203.
We look forward to hearing from you