Come and visit our beautifully distinctive Olive Terrace. Walk through the open air entrance alongside the peaceful water feature with aromatic olive trees and colourful annuals and explore SA’s newest and premier resting place.
With views spanning from the Adelaide Hills to the sea, Olive Terrace is beautifully distinctive. Olive Terrace offers ample seating under the elegant gazebo and is a gracious and unique way to respect the life of a loved one.
Olive Terrace allows for:
- Seating and shade for extended family visits
- Spacious vaults for up to triple-depth burials and 16 sets of ashes
- Opportunity for monuments up to 1.8m tall and wide range of granite styles and colours
- Views of the ocean and Adelaide Hills
- Open-air walkway and colourful plantings
- Green all year round (fully irrigated)
- 50 years, 100 years and forever (perpetual) interments available
Our team will be available to answer all your questions from 10am – 1pm on Sunday 7 October.